Touchdown is expanding its team and hiring an Office Manager. The candidate will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm, revolutionizing corporate venture capital. As an Office Manager, you will work closely with one of the firm's co-founders and the broader San Francisco team at Touchdown. The candidate will be responsible for a variety of office management and operations tasks - below is an overview of what the day-to-day activities entail, and there will be many exciting special projects this role will manage and support.
- Office management (including, but not limited to, coordinating with building management on maintenance requests, acting as a security contact, managing office supplies and kitchen inventory, etc.)
- General administrative support for San Francisco office - including serving as the first point of contact, coordinating, receiving and welcoming visitors
- Coordinating the co-founder's daily calendar, proactively making adjustments such as rescheduling conflicts, building in breaks and travel time, etc.
- Help co-founder manage, update and prioritize a list of follow-up actions
- Book travel and process expenses
- Event planning - including corporate, team building, and social events
- Select database management and reporting, including data entry of start-up companies, meetings, and contacts
This position will be based out of San Francisco.
Candidates should be extremely positive and flexible. You must be detail-oriented and a self-starter who enjoys working in a collegial workplace. Requires a bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 5 years of experience and the ability to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information
- An "over-achiever" attitude
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary follow-through with minimal supervision
- High energy level and maturity to work in a start-up culture where we also interact with Fortune 500 CEOs
Touchdown offers a highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), and paid time off.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Touchdown partners with leading corporations to manage their venture capital programs.