Erez Capital is an early stage venture capital firm based in Boston, Massachusetts. The firm invests in pre-seed and seed stage startups within the Proptech, Fintech and Medical Technology sectors, as well as A.I. applications across industries. Erez Capital conducts its investment activities through a traditional venture capital fund structure, along with participation in and administration of special-purpose vehicles (SPVs).
The team is looking for Venture Partners who will assist in the firm's investor relations and fundraising initiatives. This position may be an ideal fit for angel investors or professionals with investment experience who are looking to deepen their connection to venture capital.
- Like other Venture Partnerships, this role will be compensated with carried interest and a percentage of capital raised as a result of introductions or involvement with the fund.
- Leveraging existing networks and contacts to bolster the Erez Capital network and build-upon investor base.
- Offering issue expertise as part of the due diligence process when appropriate, as we evaluate companies for prospective investment.
- Actively forming new relationships and networks of potential investors
- Facilitating strategic introductions to individuals and organizations on behalf of the Erez Capital team.
- The Venture Partner should be familiar with the venture capital industry or related industries including investment banking or have investment experience in the medical or ai industry sector.
Please note: This is NOT an entry-level position.
We are a venture capital firm, driving exceptional early-stage growth.