- Cardumen Capital is an alternative investment management company supervised by the Spanish Financial Authorities (CNMV) with offices in Europe and Israel.
- Cardumen Capital invests in technology through its venture capital funds. We lead investment rounds and co-invest with elite venture capital investors and corporations in early-stage and early growth companies in Israel and Europe.
- Cardumen Capital is led by the former Samsung Ventures Israel team. A team with a solid track record and over a decade of experience investing in venture capital worldwide.
- We are a “Team First” company with a high-performance culture that rewards creative solutions to daily challenges. We offer a dynamic and horizontal working environment within a growing organization where there is room for new ideas and initiatives.
We offer a full time position upon completion. Subject to performance.
- Fundraising best practice analysis
- Fundraising CRM structuring and maintenance
- Fund strategy and pitch deck preparation support
- Relationship management with limited partners
- Analysis of financial data and investor report preparation
- Support any other day to day operations of the company
- Relationship management with invesotrs
- Analysis of financial data and reports preparation
- Ad hoc requests by the General Partners
What we are looking for
- Last-year university student
- Hands-on, proactive, self-starter and detail oriented
- Entrepreneurial attitude and sense of ownership of assigned tasks
- Written and spoken English and Spanish at a professional level
What we offer
- Full-time offer upon completion of the internship, subject to performance
- An opportunity to immerse yourself in the fundraising, investor relations and reporting aspects of the venture capital industry alongside leading investors
- A dynamic and friendly work environment led by a cohesive and supportive team
- Access to the founders of the company within a flat organizational structure
- Monthly stipend
Bringing the future into the present. We passionately support founders that are on a mission to change the world.