Head of Finance (m/f/d)
This is your opportunity to join our team in Munich for our next fund.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you enjoy:
- Tracking all investment transactions, realizations, and investment terms, and evaluating investment decisions against the overall fund performance model
- Leading quarterly reporting process including portfolio valuation, as well as managing capital calls and distributions
- Managing external stakeholders (auditors, tax advisors, investors, etc.)
- Acting as primary contact for finance-related LP requests
- Introducing new operational projects and tools & processes at ALSTIN Capital, for example in the realm of finance and reporting and new infrastructure projects
- Providing management and investors with ad-hoc and regular reports and fund analytics
- Acting as a sparring partner for corresponding finance roles (CFO / Head of Finance) of start-ups regarding monthly reporting & budgets
- Managing ALSTIN Capital's budgeting, cost controlling and continuous liquidity management
- Engaging in fund strategy discussions by providing quantitative input
- Supporting upcoming fundraising & closings
- Maintaining key portfolio data and structuring the legal library of all fund investments
Ideally, your background includes:
- You gained at least 2-4 years of working experience in finance, accounting, controlling or treasury or at an audit firm, ideally in one of the big four. Experience in fund management is a plus
- You have a strong background in finance, and earned a master’s degree in business administration from a top university in a related fields
- You work diligently and strive to ensure the highest level of data quality
- You have excellent communication skills with stakeholders internally and with external service providers
- You possess stellar Excel & Word skills to perform data analysis and produce high-quality reports
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude
- ESG reporting and management experience is a plus
- You are a fluent German speaker and have strong English skills
ALSTIN Capital is a European, independent Venture Capital fund based in Munich. We invest in fast-growing B2B software companies that have the potential to leverage the significant market potential of the future and become market leaders.
We support entrepreneurs with capital and know-how to fuel their growth. The basis of our investments is the conviction that entrepreneurial know-how, superior technology, experience, international networks and sales excellence are the success factors for sustainable growth.
Our team looks back on a successful investment history and brings in a variety of complementary strengths to lead each investment to success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
When excellent founders meet growth competence.