Senior Associate/ Associate - Investment Department
Bualuang Ventures have new exciting openings in our Investment Department as we are looking to expand our portfolio both locally and regionally this year. We are hiring high caliber Investment Associates to join our dynamic team. You will participate as a core investment team to undertake the whole investment process from deal sourcing/assessing investment opportunities, deal structuring/negotiation, deal execution, monitoring and exit strategy. Your job will involve evaluating potential new investments, conducting due diligence, preparing concept paper and investment proposal, liaising with target companies and reviewing related investment documents.
We provide attractive base salary with health insurance and provident fund plus opportunity for continuous training and professional development.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Finance/ Business/ Accounting/ Economics or related fields with strong academic background.
- 2-7 years experience in investment banking, corporate finance, corporate venture capital, investment research, financial services, business strategy or related fields.
- Strong analytical, basic financial modelling and valuation skill is a must.
- Candidate with CFA level 1 or above is a plus.
- Able to conduct market research and a strong sense of business.
- Strong leadership, networking, and communication skills.
- A team player with the ability to also work independently.
- Fluent in speaking and writing both English and Thai.
Please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bualuang Ventures is the investment arm and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bangkok Bank.