Fundalogical Ventures is an early growth equity investment fund which will invest in innovative early growth stage companies with a focus on supply chain, logistics and consumption. We are a US$80 million fund investing in pre-Series A to Series B rounds of early growth startups with ticket size of $3-10 million.
The Fund is anchored by successful entrepreneurs / corporates like of the JM Baxi Group, original Bluedart promoter Tushar Jani and supported by financial services experts like Pramit Jhaveri (ex-CEO / Head of Citibank India); among others. The Investment team is led by Ratna Mehta, who is the CEO and Managing Partners with over 20 years of experience with leading organizations like JP Morgan Chase, BCG, Everstone Capital, etc.
POSITION DESCRIPTION – Investment Fellow, Mumbai
Fundalogical is seeking a Fellow for its Investment team based out of Mumbai. The candidate will be exposed to all stages of the deal process: from screening to evaluation and presenting the transaction to the investment committee as well as fundraising activities.
Opportunity to work on live transactions. Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Detailed analysis of focus sectors.
- Support on deal evaluation including market, business, financial modelling, benchmarking, etc.
- Support on business, financial and legal due diligence and valuation analysis to assess new investment opportunities.
- Assist on preparation of materials for discussion with investment committee and external stakeholders.
- Provide support for monitoring of investments.
- Interact with different stakeholders including sourcing partners, bankers, entrepreneurs, etc.
- Investor Relations.
Key attributes of the successful candidates would be:
- 1-2 years of experience in top tier investment banking and/or investment background in either private equity or VC fund.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with key stakeholders like start-ups, intermediaries, etc.
- Passionate about evaluating and working with new age businesses
- Excellent modelling and spreadsheet skills and overall quantitative ability
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; and team player with strong work ethic
- Designed for aspiring IITians / CAs (ranker / first attempt) / MBAs who want to gain exposure on end-to-end deal process including sourcing, diligence and execution
- Opportunity to convert fellowship to full time role for high performing candidates
An early growth fund – transforming entrepreneurial dreams into reality.