Investment Analyst (f/m/d)
We are a Munich-based early-stage venture capital fund focused on B2B software.
We invest initial tickets of EUR 1-5M in fast-growing Seed and Series A B2B software companies across Europe. We are known for our "All-in commitment" pre- and especially post-investment.
Besides our capital and network, this includes our full attention and knowledge in the areas of sales, PR & marketing, and expansion strategies – let’s go All-in together!
We are looking for an ambitious candidate to join our investment team in Munich.
As an Analyst, you will be part of ALSTIN Capital's team, identifying the most promising B2B start-up investment opportunities across Europe. You will be responsible for deal sourcing, due diligence analyses, building your own network and supporting the other investment team members during investments.
Together with our experienced and ambitious deal team, you will be involved in all investment management processes: from initial sourcing of opportunities to exit.
This opportunity is perfect for you, if you:
- Have a self-starter attitude, with exceptional organisational skills and are happy to work independently.
- Enjoy & seek a steep learning curve within several industries and business models.
- (Obviously) are a great team player with a humble mindset.
- Are a strong communicator and enjoy working collaboratively with others.
- Enjoy crunching numbers in data rooms as well as networking on events.
- Are passionate about start-ups, venture capital and the latest tech developments.
Your background includes:
- You have a top-tier university degree in business/economics, engineering or science related.
- Full professional proficiency in English and German.
- Outstanding academic records AND/OR first experience in fast-paced/entrepreneurial environments.
- Previous engagement in the start-up & VC community is a plus.
What we offer you:
- Career path opportunity in one of the leading German B2B VCs
- Full exposure to all aspects of VC, possibility to take responsibility early on
- Our team is based in Munich, Germany.
- Start: Q1 2024
- Full-time opportunity
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
When excellent founders meet growth competence.