The Garage https://t16e.com/ founded in 2021 by Igor Shoifot, Vladimir Gidirim & Sergei Mosunov who investing in global startups more then 15 years. They have concluded over 30 exits, earning double- and triple-digit returns on their investments.
Our investment sweet spot is late seed stage, immediately preceding a first VC institutional round of financing (“Round A”), the main condition is that the company must have achieved a proven product-market fit.
OUR MISSION IS TO GENERATE OUTSTANDING FINANCIAL RETURNS WHILE BEING THE PREFERRED INNOVATION PARTNER OF ENTREPRENEURS AND INVESTORS
- Work closely with the senior team to build the platform to become a global leader in its investment niche
- Play a leading role in all aspects of the investment process (Deal origination, structuring, negotiation and execution)
- Manage the entire lifecycle of investments with support from the investment team, taking board positions in portfolio companies, as appropriate, to aid their strategic growth
- Driving portfolio value creation through active portfolio management including guiding management teams on strategic decisions, HR matters, fundraise strategy, scale-up strategy, and M&A opportunities
- Deliver exits through a variety of different channels to build up the track record of the firm. The Partner is expected to be involved in all exit related work streams, including sourcing buyers and leading on negotiations and structuring
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of the themes that are fundamental to the fund’s investment thesis
- Assist in fundraising and help to manage LP relationships
- Stellar track record in a senior investment role at a VC fund
- Experience of VC investing at series A stages (plus follow-on experience at Series B onwards) with a US focus
- Experience with board representation and portfolio management, including managing Founder relationships, and advising on hiring, go-to-market, scale-up strategy, governance, and executing on exits
- Clear track record of leadership, with demonstrable passion for technology and VC investing. – Strong commercial, financial, and technical ability and excellent attention to detail
- Interest in HealthTech, E-com and the Ai vertical is a plus, with a track record of investing in start-ups in the space
- Experience with presenting to investors and successfully raising capital for VC Syndicates or Funds.
If you have any questions pls let me know SM@t16e.com
Our mission is to generate outstanding financial returns while being the preferred innovation partner of entrepreneurs and investors.