We are looking for an ambitious Visiting Analyst (m/w/d) with a strong interest in software and venture capital to join our growing investment team in Germany and invest in young companies across Europe.
At Riverside Acceleration Capital, we innovate venture capital by building a new hybrid growth capital strategy for software companies. We combine a non-dilutive revenue share funding model with traditional growth equity to help companies get the right kind of capital at the right time. If you want to learn more, please visit our blog and our website.
Riverside Acceleration Capital is part of a $14B+ international investment firm. We invest independently across North America and Europe. Our growing team is split between New York, San Francisco, and Cologne. We collaborate closely and come together daily. And we are just getting started!
You will be a full member of a small, agile team:
- Source, analyze, and close investments together with us across Europe
- Come up with and execute on your own growth initiatives regarding deal sourcing and marketing
- Create and foster your professional network in the European tech ecosystem
- Meet software entrepreneurs from across Europe
- Work directly with all team members, from Associate to Partner
- Get daily exposure to an international investment team, spanning USA and Europe
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing character with an analytical mindset:
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- We appreciate multilingual speakers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – ideally, in a quantitative subject
- Previous internship(s) in a startup, M&A, consulting, or VC/PE
- You should not be afraid of diving deep into the economics of a company, working more with Excel and less with PowerPoint
We are flexible around designing the internship to create the best outcome for all of us:
- When: we are hiring on a rolling basis
- Where: In the beginning, a typical work week should be split 60% at the Cologne office and 40% remote to become a true part of the team; after one or two months, a more remote set-up is possible
- Duration: 3+ months – the longer you stay with us, the more independent will be your work and the more enriched your experience
A long-term partner with the resources to support companies across their entire lifecycle.