Senior Executive Assistant (Venture Capital)
Blossom Capital is Europe’s largest Series A focused venture capital firm, backing early-stage technology startups across the region. Its investments include some of the most successful technology startups in Europe including Checkout.com, Moonpay, Pigment, and Tines.
Renowned for its high-conviction strategy and relentless belief and commitment to the region’s most visionary founders. It leverages local roots with global connections to deliver an undeniable advantage for founders across consumer internet, crypto, cybersecurity, developer tools and open source, enterprise SaaS, and marketplaces.
The EA role is incredibly important to the success of our organisation. As a team which spends a lot of time on the road and in meetings, in an incredibly fast-paced environment, our EA team is critical to make sure we all run efficiently and smoothly, no matter how crazy it might be behind the scenes.
- You thrive working in a small collaborative team
- You are exceptionally organised and have a critical and strong eye for detail
- You enjoy being in a fast-paced environment and can work easily with deadlines
- You love ensuring people are performing as best they can
- You’re a problem solver and think creatively about finding solutions
- You are inquisitive and keen to learn
- You take pride in producing high-quality work
- You are flexible and don’t mind uncertainty and change
- You love interacting with people
- You are capable of taking initiative
- 1:1 360° support at C-Suite Level
- Full inbox management
- Full calendar management - setting up meetings and ensuring perfect coordination and diary alignment amongst partners and their EAs.
- Acting as the main point of contact among partners, founders, investors and other external parties.
- Travel management - create and manage travel itineraries including flight/accommodation booking.
- Expense management - keep expense records, pay suppliers, liaise with accountants.
- Office management - ensuring Blossom is a fun and welcoming place to work and spend time.
- Communications - format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Contact management - manage and coordinate external relationships.
- Events management - plan and organise quarterly team offsites.
- At least six years’ experience as an EA or similar role
- Ideally gained in a high-paced environment such as investment banking or a fast-growing startup.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Tech-savvy, proficient in GSuite, MSOffice and Keynote
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Interest in technology and startups is a bonus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We bring relentless belief and powerful support to Europe’s most visionary founders.