Off-cycle Internship Program
When we launched Heritage, we did it with the idea of building a next-generation fund, combining traditional investment sourcing and evaluation strategies with proprietary technology solutions and data-driven approaches.
We want to connect the most elite families and entrepreneurs globally with carefully vetted top-performing private market opportunities, by heavily leveraging our digital products to make the alternative investment market more accessible, efficient, and connected.
Our team is proud of being international and eclectic, counting on the presence of top-notch individuals from a variety of diverse backgrounds: from private equity/ venture capital professionals and bankers to acclaimed software geeks, lawyers, and entrepreneurs.
As part of the team, you will support us in the setup and structuring of Heritage, collaborating with members across different divisions.
As An Intern At Heritage, You Will Have The Opportunity To Work On Several Projects Across Different Business Units In Heritage
After a careful assessment and according to the business needs, you will be assigned to one of our business units, where you will have the chance to acquire specific and hands-on knowledge of its core processes.
- Supporting the Finance team, preparing financial models, and building new processes
- Supporting the Strategy team in launching and growing new initiatives
- Supporting the Sales-Operations team to set up new processes, in collaboration with the Investor Relations team and the tech team
- Supporting the investment team in sourcing, evaluating, and monitoring opportunities across private equity, growth equity, and venture capital funds.
What we are looking for
- Proactive, fast learning and highly analytical mindset, confident to work in an extensively growing environment where a high degree of flexibility and willingness to learn is required
- Good vibe and empathy
- Ability to effectively interact with A-class international stakeholders and teammates
- “Humbition”: high humility and ambition levels
- Very strong academic track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer
- Work with the best people for the job. Not the best people within 1 hour’s commute
- Stay flex - we adopt a hybrid working model
- Meet the team at fun offsites every quarter!
CV screening > Screening assessment > Get to know us call > Team interview(s) > Logic & Attitude assessment > Final discussion > Offer
Our team counts 15+ nationalities and English is our working language.
Heritage is an equal-opportunity employer.
To limit human biases, the hiring decisions are made by a Hiring Committee.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Family-backed investment platform partnering with carefully selected alternative asset managers with a long-term mindset.