Entrepreneur in Residence at Techstars Berlin
At Techstars Berlin, we aim to co-create at least one European unicorn company per year that makes the planet a better place for humanity. We are currently investing in 20+ early-stage startups per year, and are working to build the number one launchpad for high-growth startups in Europe. Our current investments focus on the fields of fintech, deep tech, climate tech, and mobility.
What will be your mission? Partner with C-Level (CEO, CTO; CPO or senior leads in start-ups/scale-ups) to work on the most relevant (strategic) topics for Techstars Berlin’s early-stage startups in their different areas of business (such as deep tech, fintech, climate tech, mobility). You will have the opportunity to have a front-row seat in the creation of category-defining companies of the next decade. You will bring to the program an understanding of early-stage startup building in the functions of technology, product management, business development, marketing, or finance.
Help 10-13 startups per program define and deliver analytics, strategy, communication, and/or direction to support their businesses.
What we are looking for
- You have minimum 5-8 years of experience in a fast-paced startup or scale-up environment in a senior position (e.g. Founder, C-level, SVP)
- You have substantial experience in the technology, product management, marketing, or business development function
- You have the desire to work hands-on with founders to accelerate their business in workshops, roundtables, and 1:1s with each team
- You’re an expert on specific content elements which you would deliver in workshops throughout the program (e.g. hire a tech team)
- You have a strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- You’re a strong communicator with a high level of “founder empathy” for early-stage startups
- You’re comfortable with a minimal amount of direction whilst having high expectations
- You have a strong network to share with the founders
The Techstars worldwide network helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas—entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations, and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 3,100 companies with a combined market cap of more than $140B.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed.