Commercial Analyst (Student position)
Maybe you are our new part-time Commercial Analyst?
We’re looking for someone to spend 15-20 hours a week with. Your job will be to deliver analysis to enable informed decisions and support our team with insights such as commercial battle cards, market research, competitor analysis and customer feedback. And the (maybe) best part of it is you’re going to work closely with Casper, our Head of Sales and Commercial Excellence.
You will build a substantial commercial toolbox
Almost all your working hours you’ll spend working with our portfolio companies. You’ll build a strong network (of awesome and bright people!!!) while learning and testing your skills in almost all areas of the commercial spectrum.
We guarantee that you will build a substantial commercial toolbox including sales methodologies, strong communication and networking skills and hands-on experience with building and scaling early-stage startups.
Hopefully, the role will grow into a full-time job by summer 2023, so we imagine that you are about to finish your Master’s and see this role as a stepping stone into a more senior role within either Sales, Commercial Excellence or Customer Success.
The role in bullets
- Support with quantitative and qualitative analyses, reports and insights to optimize the sales funnel across our portfolio companies
- Book sales meetings/reach out to customers to test hypotheses in the market
- Help with ad hoc analysis and insights on market trends and tendencies in the Nordics
We imagine that you are
- Good at researching and understanding complex topics and you’re just as good at delivering your findings
- Pragmatic and able to synthesize clear takeaways from your research
- Born curious. You’re interested in getting to know new people and new businesses.
- Enthusiastic about the world of building commercial excellence within our start-ups
- Experienced with PowerPoint and Excel
- Soon about to finish your Master’s
Who are we?
People Ventures. A venture capital company helping Nordic early-stage startups fast forward. Our approach is hands-on – we’re all in and work closely with our portfolio companies and provide operational support across multiple disciplines like commercialization, staffing, product development and finance, to mention some.
You’ll join a group of good people who see each other, and everyone else, as human beings with personalities, skills, strengths, and weaknesses.
You can get to know us even better by visiting www.peopleventures.vc.
And hey, we love to spend time together, and it means a lot to us to create moments that matter. Sometimes that’s a drink at our office space or a padel match; other times, it’s a trip to somewhere new or horseback riding. So, with that said, we hope you’ll be part of these moments together with us.
Do you have any questions related to the role? Feel free to reach out to People & Culture Lead, Malene Wigant Decker on +45 20997977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be interviewing as soon as we have qualified candidates, so we look forward to hearing from you shortly!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We invest ourselves and money in early-stage companies.