From strategic advising to smart investing, we are transforming businesses enabling scale and success. Here, at 39A we deliver value in two segments:
- Venture Building: we structure and develop new business – from conception to funding to development to launch
- Business Transformation: trusted advisor for strategic transformation, from portfolio opportunities to digital innovation to value capture
What do we value at 39A?
We are looking for a motivated and curious person who always wants to thrive and knock down barriers. Autonomy, ownership, creativity, and drive to solve problems are also valued a lot in the company.
What are your responsibilities at 39A?
- Identify relevant information sources, execute relevant analysis, and present findings to team members and clients
- Communicate with all relevant stakeholders, for information discovery which will serve as the basis for analysis
- Synthesize takeaways from robust information into clear recommendations using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Communicate effectively with every type of audience, from senior to junior
- Take charge of presentations for executive committees
- Exercise leadership over more junior team members
What are the minimum requirements?
- 3+ years of experience working in consultancy firms, venture capital, private equity, or related areas. Also, MBA/Master/CFA degrees are considered a plus
- Ability to manage and lead teams through diverse projects in complex ever-changing contexts
- Ability to analyze and solve problems through quantitative thinking with holistic approaches and careful consideration of details
- Good communication, both verbally and in writing in English and Portuguese
- Availability to work in person at our office in Itaim Bibi, São Paulo, and at our clients
Your application has been successfully submitted.
From strategic advising to smart investing, we are transforming businesses enabling scale and success.