Touchdown Ventures is expanding its healthcare team and hiring a venture capital Analyst with healthcare industry experience. Touchdown Ventures is a corporate venture capital (CVC) firm that partners with corporations to invest in early and growth-stage companies across a variety of industries, including media, retail, manufacturing, enterprise software, healthcare, and food & beverage, among others. With a team of 50+ investment professionals across San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia offices, the firm manages more than fifteen corporate venture capital funds.
As an Analyst, you will work on a lean and nimble team, sourcing venture capital investment opportunities and helping impact the innovation strategies at some of the world’s most successful corporations. The Analyst role is an exciting and entrepreneurial opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm, providing potential for unique growth and advancement. We are building something special and are seeking candidates that share our vision and excitement.
This position will be based in the Philadelphia office.
- Research on industry sectors, trends, and market dynamics
- Identify target companies and source attractive investment opportunities
- Meet with entrepreneurs and evaluate their business plans and pitches
- Assist with preliminary due diligence
- Track and report on deal flow generated by our team
To learn more about what it is like to work as an Analyst at Touchdown Ventures - read our Q&A article.
Candidates should be extremely positive and flexible. You must be detail-oriented and self-starter who enjoys working in a collegial workplace. Minimum of a bachelor’s degree with ideally 1-3 years of relevant experience.
Note: this position is NOT intended for students graduating with a bachelor's degree in 2022.
Candidates Should Have These Other Skills
- Critical thinking, including superior research and analytical ability
- Intellectual curiosity
- Excellent writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Build relationships with entrepreneurs
- Enthusiasm for venture capital, start-ups and entrepreneurship
- Willingness to work in a start-up culture
Touchdown offers a highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), and paid time off.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Touchdown partners with leading corporations to manage their venture capital programs.