M&A Strategy Lead
Cardumen Capital is a European-Israeli Venture Capital management company with more than €200M AUM and 30 portfolio companies. The company is led by a team with a solid track record and over a decade of experience investing in venture capital in Israel, the US and Europe.
We strive to be the most value-add partner to our entrepreneurs and investors. Long-term partnerships are at the core of what we do. We are backed by leading tier 1 investors and corporates, and our aim is to create as much value as possible for our portfolio companies, all the way to their exit strategy.
We are a “Team First” company with a high-performance culture that rewards creative solutions to daily challenges. We offer a dynamic and horizontal working environment within a growing organization where there is room for new ideas.
As the M&A Strategy Lead, you will play a critical role in supporting our portfolio companies during their fundraising processes and liquidity events. Your financial acumen and strategic vision will be instrumental in maximizing returns for our stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or a related field, MBA or CFA preferred
- Proven experience in M&A, strategy consulting, investment banking, with a focus on transaction execution experience in tech is preferred
- Proficiency in analyzing financial statements and market data
- Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of corporate strategy
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Support our portfolio companies during their fundraising processes
- Evaluate and identify relevant acquisitive Corporations and alternative exit opportunities
- Support our portfolio companies during their liquidity events
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate successful knowledge sharing
- Involvement in portfolio monthly meetings to understand their exit timeline and possibilities
Bringing the future into the present. We passionately support founders that are on a mission to change the world.