Greenfield Partners is an Israel-based investment fund which backs early growth stage technology and tech-enabled businesses. The Greenfield team applies its years of operating experience with the support of a global network to help strengthen and grow its portfolio companies. Established in 2016 by TPG Growth as an investment platform for early-stage technology investments in Israel, our organizational culture is grounded in this heritage, bringing PE rigor to growth investing.
We are looking for a new full-time Financial Controller who will join our Tel Aviv office. As a key member of our team, you will play a crucial role in managing the day-to-day accounting and financial activities of Greenfield Partners, working with the Director of Finance and other interfaces both internal and external. This position offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, contribute to the development of our finance team, and thrive in a supportive work environment.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and Israeli tax reports.
- Working closely with auditors and tax advisors, manage audits and compliance.
- Performing portfolio company’s valuations on a quarterly basis.
- Oversee daily operations of financial activities and third-party bookkeepers.
- Assisting in monthly books closings, budget preparation and budget versus actual reporting.
- Preparation of quarterly reporting to investors.
- Preparation of federal and multi state tax filings in accordance with FATCA and CRS.
Qualifications (Experience & Skills)
- CPA from Big 4 accounting firm, with minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Attention to details, accountability, and excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency with Power Point and Microsoft Excel (ideally with some financial modeling skills)
- Self-starter - ability to operate effectively in an environment which is more project oriented than task oriented.
- Prior experience in venture capital is advantageous.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and skills to email@example.com
We look forward to reviewing your application and welcoming you to the Greenfield Partners team.
*Greenfield Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We enable entrepreneurs to focus on what really matters in their quest to build thriving technology companies.