Growth Marketing Intern
Hustle Fund is a pre-seed venture capital firm based in San Francisco and Singapore . We back hilariously early founders across the U.S, Canada and Southeast Asia. Our ethos is democratizing access to capital, knowledge, and networks.
We were founders before we sold out and became VCs. So we know just how amazing and terrible startup life is. Our team brings real talk and real advice to our relationships.
We recently started a YouTube series aimed at aspiring founders called Uncapped Notes, co-hosted by (the hilarious duo) of Eric Bahn and Janel Spilker. We’re looking to hire a Growth Marketing intern that can expand our media footprint into TikTok and YouTube Shorts.
👥 The people and environment
Here are the folks you’ll be working with, day-in and day-out.
- Eric Bahn - General Partner and Co-Founder at Hustle Fund. A whole lot of crazy crap in the last 15 years. Mom is disappointed I'm not a doctor. Obsessed with minivans.
- Janel Spilker - Head of BD & partnerships at HF. ChemE turned Pro Cyclist. Loves people, coffee, and adventures.
- Thenuka - Thenuka is an EIR at Hustle Fund and founder and CEO at Flixed, a bootstrapped media company. Prior to Flixed, he was Chief of Staff to the COO at Pango, a consumer cybersecurity company that was backed by Accel and 8VC. Thenuka also enjoys learning Chinese , interviewing people who have charted unconventional life paths, and writing at thenuka.io.
🤓 What you’ll be doing here
Own: what you’ll be responsible for.
- Converting YouTube Videos → TikToks/YouTube Shorts/Reels. Your primarily be responsible for curating short-form video content from our existing library of YouTube content.
Assist: what you’ll collaborate on with others.
- Social media management. In addition to creating new content, you’ll also assist with responding to viewers and engaging with followers.
- Assisting with growth strategy.* You’ll work with GP Eric Bahn and come up new short-form content ideas (outside of creating clips from our existing content).
This will be a part-time, 3-month intern position with 10 hours of work per wee. You’ll be paid $1K/month for this position. If all goes well, we may ask you to stay on as a long term partner/collaborator of Hustle Fund!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We invest in hilariously early startups.