We are an entrepreneurial Berlin-based single-family office with a sector-agnostic investment strategy: Our activities range from the areas venture capital and real estate to agriculture and renewable energies. Companies such as ECONA AG or Berliner Häuser are part of our group.
Our goal is to help talented entrepreneurs turn their visions into reality and their companies into success stories. We support our portfolio not only with financial investments, but also with operational and technical expertise as well as an extensive international network.
You can expect a small team with short decision-making processes, a lot of creative freedom and a hands-on mindset. We run some of our portfolio companies ourselves, so active involvement in the operations is just as much a part of the job profile as analytical and strategic thinking. Our tasks are as varied as our range of activities. We often act as internal consultants to our portfolio companies in larger strategic projects.
- research markets and new business areas and prepare decision memos,
- support the team in all tasks and projects that arise and work closely with experienced team members,
- support the team in the investment process from deal sourcing, due diligence, deal closing and all the way to the exit,
- track the economic development of investments (investment controlling) and contribute to investment reporting,
- manage sub-projects independently,
- exposure to high level decision makers in various fields.
- an excellent university degree in business, economics or related disciplines - or a good reason why you would still fit in with us,
- affinity to numbers and their analysis, e.g. in MS Excel,
- relevant experience through internships at a strategy consultancy or in the field of venture capital/private equity/corporate investments or as an entrepreneur,
- experience in project management and implementation,
- the drive to help shape our growth: you enjoy working hands-on; you are proactive and pragmatic, goal-oriented, creative and persistent; you feel comfortable in challenging situations,
- an open-minded, communicative, and outgoing team player and quick learner - we are a small team so personal fit is as important as technical skills,
- full proficiency in German and English.
Our team combines various professions, experiences and backgrounds and we constantly learn from each other. We work in our rooftop office in central Berlin and sometimes remotely and are looking forward to receiving your application.
Millennium Venture Capital invests in disruptive ideas that create entire market segments.