Investment Analyst Internship
NARA CAPITAL is a private equity fund that invests in early-stage and growth companies. The fund is managed by Nara Capital Partners SGEIC, an investment firm based in Barcelona under the regulation of the Spanish Securities Exchange Commission (CNMV).
We are looking for people passionate about investments who want to gain perspective in the VC and PE industry being involved in:
- Scouting for deal flow opportunities
- Market research of investment opportunities
- Support in portfolio management
- Preparation of reviews in specific areas of interest
We give priority to those applicants based in the area of Barcelona - presence is required- eager to learn in a fast-paced work environment with the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required in business or engineering (preferably top-tier Spanish university)
- Strong interest and passion for private equity
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated skills in prioritization and project ownership
- Strong analytical background and comfort with complex data
- English, Spanish and Catalan language proficiency (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 30th September 2023.
Starting date: 1st October 2023.
Nara Capital invests in early-stage and growth companies.