Community Manager (Venture Capital)
Here is an interesting role for community building enthusiast to utilise their start-ups, venture capital and sectoral knowledge in convergence with communications and marketing expertise to create impact. Do you strive to develop a career in marketing or corporate communications? Here is a unique opportunity which operates in the intersection of driving thought leadership through communications, marketing and engagement.
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience in Communications/Community Development/ Marketing roles in IB/VC/PE
- Thorough understanding of nuances of short-form and long-form community building and communications strategy
- Ability to study and analyse technical subjects to be translated into relevant engaging thought-leadership collaterals
- Clear, concise and structured communication with keen understanding of tonality of content to be developed
- Strong interpersonal skills with hands-on experience in planning and managing various thought leadership projects and outreach initiatives
- Proven proficiency in coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to develop content for blogs, guides, social media, etc is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead creation and execution of Community and Communication Strategy across online and offline channels
- Develop communication materials, social media content and knowledge collaterals (short-form)
- Coordinate for outreach efforts and drive engagement activities
- Operationally support and drive community and communications goals
- Manage complete lifecycle for any campaign with active coordination with internal and external stakeholders ranging from creating, executing and managing the initiatives
Who we Are :
Reasoned. the venture capital desk of the Bhagchandka Family Office is focused on providing capital and strategic insights to early-stage companies that are solving tomorrow’s problems. The Bhagchandka Group is a diversified business conglomerate with over three decades of existence in various sectors like Financial Services, Advisory, Renewable Energy, Media, and Infrastructure. We are here to empower the doers who dare to dream the extraordinary and are prioritizing innovation in the present, to ensure growth in the future. We support them with the necessary funds, intel, connections, and guidance to develop scalable solutions to solve global challenges.
We are here to empower the doers who dare to dream the extraordinary.