Compensation: Purely Equity based
PalasTree Capital (www.palastree.com) is a seed to series funding company. We connect investors with the best early-stage companies that have the potential to create long-term value. We partner with only proven products or service providers with high growth potential, backed by numbers. We provide guidance, monitoring, and support when needed, as we want to be part of the founding team's success journey.
We are based out of Bangalore, India and Charlotte NC, USA.
PalasTree Capital is seeking motivated and enthusiastic Investment Analyst Interns (BTech/MBA/Pre-MBA) to join our team and work closely with our investment team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the global startup ecosystem and have a strong interest in venture capital.
Responsibilities includes (but not limited to):
- Sector landscaping: This involves identifying the different business models that are prevalent in a specific sector. This can be done by conducting research, reading industry reports, and speaking to experts.
- Scouting / sourcing for startups: This involves identifying startups that are operating in a specific sector that fits the investment thesis.
- Deal sourcing & evaluation: This involves participating in startup calls to understand their business and learn how to evaluate businesses. It also involves supporting analysts and associates in the initial deal evaluation and business diligence process.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Can write clear and concise emails and reports.
- Organization: Strong organizational skills. Can manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Motivation: Highly motivated self-starter. Takes initiative, seeks out new challenges, and solves problems independently.
If interested please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Join Us’ through our website www.palastree.com
PalasTree works with early stage startups and supports them throughout their entrepreneurial journey.