**Please don't apply to the same position more than twice or you'll be automatically added to our spam list.**
Airdrop is a venture capital and technology company. The starting salary for this role is above $225,000.
As an Investment Manager you'll be working on identifying and building lasting relationships with founders who want to build extraordinary companies. This is one of the best jobs in the world, this position along with your success has no limit—it's what you make of it.
What You'll Do
- Sourcing Leads: Great at meeting new prospective founders, actively build lasting relationships, engage and attract the right set of founders who meet Airdrop's team expectations
- Analyst: Constantly on top of market trends, ability to focus and help foresee future market trends
- Deal Evaluation: Work with Airdrop's investing partner to evaluate the business idea/leads/teams
- Portfolio Support: Ask founders how you can help them get traction, retain users, lend operational support, or even find great talent. Step up and be actively engaged with the companies and markets you follow
- Connect within the startup/VC ecosystem and be great at building meaningful relationships
- You understand that in business there are no wrong answers
- You provide smart research with insightful analysis
- You pay attention to minuscule details
- You are gritty and resilient
- You solve hard problems
- You win against all odds
Airdrop is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you.
Airdrop is a balance sheet of permanent capital. We use it to make big bets on our own ideas.