Venture Capital - Investor
Interested to build a leading Venture Capital firm? (Based in London or Dublin or remote)
After a fantastic first year laying the foundation for a new era of venture investing, we’re on course in 2023 to significantly scale CircleRock Capital!
Come join our rapidly growing business and form an integral part of our journey to be the largest venture syndicate in Europe…a team where everyone gets rewarded for the success of the firm.
We’ve had a very active first year, investing alongside household names like Molten Ventures, Notion Capital, Playfair Capital, LocalGlobe, First Round Capital, Clocktower, Firstminute Capital, etc into ground-breaking companies like FitXR, Protex AI, &Open, ScaleUp Finance, Vaultree, and many more.
We are seeking a highly skilled and dynamic individual who possesses a unique combination of Investment acumen and Operational expertise, with a passion for and a deep understanding of technology start-ups.
Strong relationship building and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to improve and build upon existing systems and processes as we scale our offering. This is a highly challenging and rewarding opportunity for someone with the drive to succeed and make an impact in the world of venture.
Tens of billions of capital is being invested on a deal-by-deal basis via syndicates and SPV’s in venture-backed start-ups and scaleups in the US. At CircleRock Capital, we believe this wave of syndication is now coming to Europe, and we’re at the forefront of building a leading network-driven venture firm in this space.
With offices in London and Dublin, we are quickly establishing ourselves as a leading European, multi-stage co-investor of choice for exceptional technology companies.
- primarily at Seed and Series A, but have the flexibility to invest at any stage
- in all sectors
- alongside the leading global VC firms
- with ticket sizes typically ranging from €500k to €2 million+
Central to our network-driven approach is our powerful community of LPs - leadership from global tech companies, exited entrepreneurs, venture-backed founders, Family Offices, etc – who invest on a deal-by-deal basis. They not only provide capital to our deals but customer introductions and industry expertise to our portfolio companies and are a significant source of deal flow for us.
- Passion for and a profound understanding of tech start-ups
- Founder mentality, highly ambitious and entrepreneurial
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detailProven ability to build processes internally
- High integrity
- Will thrive on accountability and autonomy from day one
- Strong relationship builder
- 3+ years’ experience in venture capital or in an operational role in a start-up.
Nice to haves:
- A strong network within the venture, angel and family office ecosystem
- Experience successfully raising capital from HNW’s and Family Offices
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Deal sourcing
- Investment memo writing
- Building and improving company systems, structures, and processes
- Investor relationship management
- LP outreach
- Investment tracking and updates
- Portfolio company support – making intros that create value
- Managing and optimising CRM
- SPV admin
- Interacting with our legal, regulatory, tax and accounting advisors
- Opportunity to fly all over Europe to meet founding teams
- Regular meetups in London and Dublin
Base salary plus a % of carried interest on investments, subject to relevant experience.
We have offices in Dublin and London but are open to remote candidates anywhere in Europe. Please note that we can’t sponsor a visa for this position.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
Please send on a short note on why you believe you would excel with us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We aim to be the leading European, multi-stage co-investor of choice for exceptional technology companies, investing primarily in Seed to Series B opp...