Visiting Analyst (m/f/d) Impact VC
Wi Venture is a boutique VC fund focusing on impact startups in the fields of energy, mobility, food & green fintech. We support the most outstanding founders on their path to fighting climate change and accelerating sustainable innovation. So far, we have invested in 26 startups and are proud to call pioneers such as Sono Motors, Tomorrow Bank, Ecoworks and Frischepost our portfolio startups. We invest early-stage, as we want to support from the beginning, but have also the capacity to back ventures in follow-on rounds.
We are a small, dynamic team and thus, every team member plays an active part in our investment process from deal sourcing to portfolio management. As a working student or intern you will play an integral role supporting your colleagues in all processes down the line. You will for instance
- screen, track and analyse dealflow startups
- monitor existing portfolio companies support LP management
- support LP management
- Outstanding entrepreneurial, academic and/or business record
- Prior work experience in startup, management consulting or VC
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Most importantly: impact driven with a strong intrinsic motivation for sustainable change
- Exposure to all aspects of venture capital
- Strong mentorship and support for your continuous learning
- Working with outstanding founders and their ambitious goals
- A modern way of working with remote opportunities (the minimum is 11 hours per week).
- An ambitious and fun team to work with
If you are passionate about making an impact, we look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your letter of motivation, CV and further references. For further questions please contact Anke Boveland: +49 6131 4908341.
Our mission is to invest in the most influential startups with a highly sustainable impact.