Executive/Personal Assistant for Managing Partner
500 Global is a venture capital firm with more than USD2.7 billion in assets under management that invests in founders building fast-growing technology companies. We focus on markets where technology, innovation, and capital can unlock long-term value and drive economic growth.
We invest far and wide, across sectors and geographies, including 49 companies valued at USD1B+ and 150+ companies valued at more than USD100 million.
500 Global’s Southeast Asia family of funds have backed over 270+ companies, including USD1B+ companies Grab, Bukalapak, Carousell, Carsome, and FinAccel. This is just the beginning – we are actively growing to serve more founders, as well as connect startups with capital, expertise, and global networks to help them succeed.
Read more about the backstory of the team, the culture and why we are hiring: https://sea.500.co/careers
About the Role
You will be assisting our Singapore based managing partner in all aspects of professional and personal productivity and organization. You will liaise with high level key relationships, and all internal ones to the firm. You will be trusted as the point of contact to reach him, and work alongside him and his colleagues to see him succeed in his goals for the firm.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience as an Executive Assistant, strong organizational and time management skills, discretion, and proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, be tech savvy, be excellent at managing travel arrangements, and be willing to run errands that require physical travel in Singapore.
- Provide efficient day-to-day executive assistance to the Managing Partner (including email inbox management, research, and other ad hoc tasks).
- Manage complex calendars and coordinate extensive and complicated global/local travel & logistics
- Manage a significant number of personal errands for the Managing Partner, including supervision of properties, purchasing and other ad hoc errands and duties
- Arrange meetings and prepare business documents/presentation slides.
- Attend meetings with the Managing Partner for note-taking, photography, other tasks when required.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, vendors and other external stakeholders.
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment for teammates, guests, stakeholders and anyone who interacts with the company within the office and virtually.
- Manage office administration, including office expenses and office supply inventory.
- Organize staff and office events, maintain overall staff morale and positive work environment.
- Assist with team and office responsibilities (including tech subscriptions, asset management and payments) and coordination of events and off-sites.
- Project management, task tracking, and figuring out strategies to optimize the productivity as well as the rest of the Managing Partner.
- Maintain a proper filing system including storage of highly confidential documents.
- Previous work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal assistant or similar role
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to multitask while keeping to timelines and maintaining a high quality of work
- Meticulous and proven attention to small details
- Tech-savvy; fluent in using software, apps, hardware, gadgets, finding answers on the internet, very excited about new technology and knows how to use it
- Positive attitude and cheerful disposition
- Top notch spoken English and comprehension
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides
- 3-5 years of equivalent work experience
Please note that we will begin reviewing applications for this role in May 2023, but we look forward to receiving your application in the meantime.
We invest in Southeast Asia's potential. Then we turn potential into performance.