500 Global is a venture capital firm with more than USD2.7 billion in assets under management that invests in founders building fast-growing technology companies. We focus on markets where technology, innovation, and capital can unlock long-term value and drive economic growth.
We invest far and wide, across sectors and geographies, including 49 companies valued at USD1B+ and 150+ companies valued at more than USD100 million.
500 Global’s Southeast Asia family of funds have backed over 270+ companies, including USD1B+ companies Grab, Bukalapak, Carousell, Carsome, and FinAccel. This is just the beginning – we are actively growing to serve more founders, as well as connect startups with capital, expertise, and global networks to help them succeed.
We’re looking for an office manager who has excellent organizational skills and a great personality to help us achieve organizational efficiency by nurturing a positive and inclusive work environment. The ideal candidate will have a natural flexibility in handling day-to-day routines as well as surprises. From managing administrative tasks, maintaining office supplies and equipment, coordinating events, and supporting the team as and when needed. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a self-starter, able to multitask, and maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Manage day-to-day office operations, including answering phone calls, responding to emails, and greeting visitors
- Coordinate travels, office events and meetings, including scheduling, logistics, and catering
- Maintain office equipment and supplies, ensuring everything is fully functional and stocked
- Collaborate with other departments to maintain office budget and expenses
- Conduct research and prepare reports as needed
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures to ensure efficient operations
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords
- Develop and maintain a positive and professional office culture
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- 5+ years of experience in office management or related field
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities
- Proven ability to manage a team and work collaboratively with others
- Experience managing budgets and expenses
- Positive and professional attitude with a strong work ethic
Please note that we will begin reviewing applications for this role in May 2023, but we look forward to receiving your application in the meantime.
We invest in Southeast Asia's potential. Then we turn potential into performance.