Partner Success & Innovation Associate
Plug and Play is a global innovation platform and venture capital firm. Our mission is to make innovation open to anyone, anywhere. Each year, hundreds of entrepreneurs join our vertical-specific accelerator programs to team up with our corporate members or receive a direct investment from Plug and Play. Plug and Play has over 40 locations across the world and our corporate members include: The Alliance to End Plastic Waste, USAA, Visa, Nationwide, Aflac, Daimler, Ford, Nissan, BP, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, Pfizer, Walmart, Coca Cola, Adidas, and over 500 more. Plug and Play’s corporate members utilize Plug and Play to identify the best startups to meet their challenges. Plug and Play’s proven investment track record includes Honey, Guardant Health, ApplyBoard, BigID, Kustomer, Rappi, Flutterwave, Hippo, PayPal, Lending Club, Dropbox, and many more.
Based in the most liveable city in the world, at Plug and Play Vienna, we focus on fostering innovation in two verticals – Travel and Hospitality, as well as Smart Cities.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re a diverse team with backgrounds in business, innovation, finance, and entrepreneurship, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re seeking a Partner Success and Innovation Associate who is an excellent relationship-builder, a strategic thinker, a reliable team player, and can manage multiple partners and projects at the same time.
As the Partner Success and Innovation Associate, you will be in charge of nurturing relationships with our Travel, Aviation and Smart Cities partners, with a focus on day-to-day innovation support and delivering additional value along their entire innovation journey. You will be exposed to the innovation teams and high-level executives of our corporate partners such as Vienna International Airport, Star Alliance, Aeroporti di Roma, Fraport, etc.
This position is a multi-faceted role and offers an unparalleled opportunity for both personal and professional growth in a supportive and prosperous environment. If you are interested in technology and would like to learn more about the startup and corporate innovation world, this is the position for you.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
As we live the startup spirit ourselves, no one in the team is exclusively limited to their main tasks. Rather, we are a dynamic team of all-rounders who work closely together on all projects. However, your main role will consist of the following fields:
Partner Success Management
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within our partner organizations to generate adoption of innovation, renewals, and new revenue opportunities.
- Devise engagement plans that consider partner business goals, and internal organization structures, and map products and services to achieve these goals.
- Proactively find opportunities to create additional value for our partners by connecting them with startups or other corporates and industries.
- Identify business development, licensing, and strategic investment opportunities for corporate partners within the Plug and Play ecosystem.
- Prepare partnership and engagement reports for our corporate partners and showcase the achievements of the partnership.
- Host regular sync calls with our partners and diligently take notes.
- Diligently participate and perform various ad-hoc projects and tasks as required by our corporate partners.
- Solve, support and/or drive escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the process, and assist with client issues through resolution.
- Keep track of new trends within the Travel, Aviation, and Smart Cities verticals and actively advise our corporate partners on potential growth opportunities.
- Showcase knowledge and expertise by advising our corporate partners on various innovation topics.
- Recognize potential issues, shortcomings or barriers to innovation and working with startups on the partner’s side and suggest suitable solutions.
- Suggest additional innovation support to our partners by identifying areas of improvement and build a business case around it to further expand on our partnership.
- Foster the innovation culture within the corporate partner’s organization by supporting them with specific tools and frameworks.
- Advise and support our partners on best practices in the initiation and implementation of pilot projects with startups.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be part of Plug and Play - the biggest and fastest-growing open innovation platform globally with HQs in Silicon Valley and other 40+ locations worldwide such as Paris, Munich, Singapore, Johannesburg or Sao Paulo.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and get access to groundbreaking technologies.
- Be part of a dynamic, international, diverse, and open-minded team.
- Get access to and communicate with leading international startups, investors, and corporations.
- You will work closely with our corporate partners on a daily basis and grow your network.
- Work in a vibrant and unique working environment.
- Contribute and realize your own ideas and have room for self-development.
- Work in our modern and spacious co-working space in the AirportCity Space at Vienna International Airport - only 10 minutes from your desk to the gate.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, e.g. in Business, Strategy, Innovation, or Entrepreneurship.
- Exceptionally strong analytical, research, and writing skills and an innate curiosity.
- The ability to work with all levels of management is crucial.
- Good organizational, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Highly motivated work style, strong people skills, and a positive mindset.
- Structured, proactive and independent approach to work.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are absolutely crucial.
- Strong interest and good understanding in all kinds of technologies.
* All applications must be submitted in English
** Plug and Play's global attendance policy: 3 days at the office, 2 days at home
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The ultimate innovation platform: we connect the world's best startups to industry-leading corporations. ✨