Visiting Analyst - Internship (m/f/d)
This is your opportunity to join our investment team as a Visiting Analyst (Intern).
As a Visiting Analyst, you will be part of ALSTIN Capital's team, identifying the most promising B2B start-up investment opportunities across Europe. Together with our experienced and ambitious deal team, you will be involved in all investment management processes: from initial sourcing of opportunities to exit. You will support the entire team in transactions within the portfolio and will have the opportunity to build your expertise and network in ALSTIN Capital's focus sectors.
This opportunity is perfect for you, if you:
- Have a self-starter attitude, with exceptional organisational skills and are happy to work independently
- Enjoy & seek a steep learning curve within several industries and business models
- (Obviously) are a great team player with a humble mindset
- Are a strong communicator and enjoy working collaboratively with others
- Enjoy crunching numbers in data rooms as well as networking on events
- Are passionate about start-ups, venture capital and the latest tech developments
Ideally, your background includes:
- Outstanding academic records AND/OR
- First experience in fast-paced/entrepreneurial environments
- Engagement in the start-up community is a plus
- Excellent English and German skills
What we offer you:
- A structured Visiting Analyst program, including onboarding, and development feedback sessions that prepare you for a career in VC / tech
- Our team is based in Munich, Germany
- Start: asap/Summer 2023. We aim to fill this position as soon as possible. Based on applicant availability, we may also use this recruiting process to fill an additional position starting in Summer 2023
- Full-time opportunity for 4-6 months
- Competitive salary
ALSTIN Capital is a European, independent Venture Capital fund based in Munich. We invest in fast-growing B2B software companies that have the potential to leverage the significant market potential of the future and become market leaders.
We support entrepreneurs with capital and know-how to fuel their growth. The basis of our investments is the conviction that entrepreneurial know-how, superior technology, experience, international networks and sales excellence are the success factors for sustainable growth.
Our team looks back on a successful investment history and brings in a variety of complementary strengths to lead each investment to success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
When excellent founders meet growth competence.