Cusp Capital is a venture capital firm focused on European software and technology. The fund invests in early-stage companies on the cusp of redefining their industries by channeling new socioeconomic and technological paradigms. The Cusp Capital team members are long-time contributors to the technology ecosystem. Over the last decade, they have invested more than € 400m in companies such as Zalando, Delivery Hero, Klarna, Scalable Capital, and Data Artisans.
What You Will Do…
- You will be involved in the investment process end-to-end including deal sourcing, due diligence and deal execution
- You will develop new investment theses based on macroeconomic themes, technologies or socioeconomic developments
- You will support our portfolio companies on their growth journey together with our interdisciplinary team of investment, finance, legal, HR & ESG experts
- You will grow and foster your network in the European start-up and VC ecosystem
What we expect…
- You have at least 2 years of experience in tier 1 consulting, investment banking, venture capital, early-stage start-ups or equivalent backgrounds
- You are ambitious to own topics and work independently while being a team player at heart
- You are curious, open to learn, research future trends, business models &
technologies and connect with people
- Your analytical skills enable you to develop independent opinions on subjects as well as express these standpoints and research outcomes in writing and presentations
- You are willing to travel to build local networks, scout deals and support the management of existing investments
- You speak and write in German and English fluently, other languages are a plus
What you’ll get…
- A working environment where you can continuously develop and learn more about the VC world from a very experienced team
- The opportunity to discover and guide the next European unicorn and build up a European network of entrepreneurs, founders, investors, etc.
- Extreme flexibility to shape your working day and area of responsibility as well as home office and remote work options (nationally & possibly internationally for a certain period)
- No limited budget for conferences, seminars, training opportunities - continuing education is the key to success, so we support our employees in their professional development
- A very open team culture incl. team lunch once a week and regular team events
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Cusp Capital and its current focus themes on the website and connect with the team on LinkedIn.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make early-stage investments in companies leading this decade of software and sustainability redefining every industry.