Sinai Capital Partners is a venture capital firm based in the New York City Metropolitan Area that invests in software, technology, and media companies globally at all stages. Since 2016, we have invested in over 90 companies, including Pinterest, Compass, Hippo, Ro, Carta, Dutchie, Anduril, Varda Space Industries, Ghost, Front, Esusu, OKCredit, and Unqork.
The Venture Partner role is a full-time hybrid role located in the New York City Metropolitan Area with flexibility for some remote work. The Venture Partner will be responsible for managing investments, conducting due diligence, and overseeing portfolio management. The Venture Partner will also be responsible for participating in fundraising efforts.
- Experience in venture capital investments and portfolio management
- Expertise in finance and angel investing
- Strong analytical and due diligence skills
- Proven ability to identify and evaluate investment opportunities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field
- An advanced degree in a relevant field is a plus
- Experience working with software, technology, or media companies is a plus
Sinai Capital Partners invests in software, technology, and media companies at all stages.