Investor Relations Associate
We uplift people and economies around the world through entrepreneurship.
Who We Are
500 Global is a venture capital firm with $2.7B in assets under management that invests in founders building fast-growing technology companies. We focus on markets where technology, innovation, and capital can unlock long-term value and drive economic growth. We work closely with key stakeholders and advise governments and corporations on how best to support entrepreneurial ecosystems so startups can thrive. 500 Global has backed over 5,000 founders representing more than 2,700 companies operating in 81 countries. We have invested in 49 companies valued at over $1 billion and 150+ companies valued at over $100 million (including private, public, and exited companies). Our 180+ team members are located in 27 countries and bring experience as entrepreneurs, investors, and operators from some of the world’s leading technology companies.
- Research potential prospects for 500 Global fund offerings
- Draft client communications for client outreach through CRM
- Organize zoom and in-person meetings/roadshows
- Update LP contact information, client activity and investment interests in CRM
- Produce activity reports and action items from CRM
- Review incoming client inquiries and draft responses
- Manage diligence requests in collaboration with data, investments and legal for signoff
- Collaborate with 500 Global team members including investments, finance, marketing, legal & compliance to provide insights of value to LPs
- Prepare regular content for LPs including marketing materials, newsletters, coverage of portfolio companies, investment partner views and investment opportunities
- Work on LP events, including our annual general meeting, Preview Day, conferences
- You are passionate about technology, startups, and early stage venture capital
- You are excited at the prospect of communicating with Limited Partners around the world and efficiently address their requests
- You have a proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- You are accustomed to handling high volumes of information and processing them with utmost attention to detail
- You are someone with strong interpersonal skills and are a natural at collaborating cross-functionally
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience utilizing the above attributes
- Past experience in Investor Relations is preferred but not required
- You are comfortable working remotely and sometimes at irregular hours
Medical Insurance, Social Security Insurance (Saudi Nationals only), Retirement Plan (GOSI), Paid Time off, Maternity Leave Remote Work (Depends on Department), Training and Development
500 Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
500 Global collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. If you are a California Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
We invest across the Middle East and Africa. 500 Global has been investing in MENA founders since 2012. We review more deals than just about anyone, w...