We are seeking a highly organized Executive Assistant for one of our portfolio companies. This person will provide administrative and operational support to the CEO and the company. The ideal candidate will have experience in the biotech industry, providing high-level support to one or more executive team members. In addition, this role will help with hiring efforts, own event planning, track finances, contribute to the office design and company culture, and have the potential to flex into other areas of operations. We're looking for someone detail-oriented with a startup mentality to multi-task and wear many hats.
- Manage calendars & emails for the CEO and other executives as needed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for both internal team members and external parties.
- Execute consulting agreements.
- Plan and execute company events (science hours, holiday parties, birthday lunches, etc.).
- Help coordinate hiring processes and be the point of contact for in-person interviews.
- Support financial tracking.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding sensitive information and company matters.
- Contribute to office design and help cultivate a positive company culture.
- You have a Bachelor's degree and possess 3-5 years of experience as an executive assistant or in an administrative role.
- You can work 5 days in the office.
- You are well-versed with office software (Google Workspace, Slack, etc.).
- You have a strong customer service mentality.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to foster good relationships with the team.
- You have experience in the biotech industry.
- You are familiar with Greenhouse (applicant tracking system).
- You have experience or an interest in social media management.
- You have an excitement about science, technology, and medicine and a passion for supporting all levels of a company.
About Playground Global:
Playground Global is a venture capital firm specializing in early-stage investments, with a focus on science and engineering companies driving emerging technologies. Our initial investments range from $1M to $20M, providing crucial support to visionary startups at the forefront of innovation, including artificial intelligence, automation, next-generation computing, quantum technologies, aerospace, biotechnology, life sciences, healthcare, advanced manufacturing, and robotics.
At Playground, we’re committed to racial equity, social justice, and equal opportunity. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Playground Global is a venture firm that partners with entrepreneurs working at the intersection of atoms, bits, and AI to build the companies of tomo...