Cadenza seeks an Investment Analyst for our Venture Capital Investment team. Cadenza is a thesis-driven, technology investor that focuses on blockchain, emerging markets and AI/ML. The Cadenza investment team values driven and intelligent individuals who work well in a team environment and aspire to accomplish much while positively impacting our current and future portfolio.
Investment Analyst Responsibilities
- Review new investment opportunities
- Perform financial modeling and analysis
- Actively participate in and drive due diligence processes when evaluating new investments
- Provide market research support including an overview of market trends, competitive analyses, and identification of potential investment opportunities
- Prepare investment committee presentations for various investment opportunities
- Perform business, financial, and operational analysis across portfolio companies to help influence senior management decision-making
- Participate in ad hoc special projects and develop long-term strategic initiatives alongside portfolio company executive leadership
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance, business management, engineering, computer science, economics, or related field with a competitive GPA
- Strong accounting, finance, modeling, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational skills, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and drive
- Proactive thinking with a creative problem-solving approach
- Desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Intellectual curiosity and commitment to professional development
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: San Francisco, CA
How to Apply
Please send your resume and any additional details that may describe why you would be a good fit for Cadenza.
Cadenza actively invests in companies that are on the frontier of emerging technology.