Initialized Capital is hiring an Administrative Assistant to join its team. Initialized is a venture capital firm with offices in San Francisco and New York. The firm invests in seed-stage software companies across many sectors, including enterprise, consumer, crypto, climate, healthcare, real estate, fintech, and frontier tech. Initialized has $3.2B in assets under management, and its portfolio includes over 175 companies worth close to $200B in market value. Over 25 companies in the firm's portfolio are valued at $1B or more. Initialized is an early investor in Coinbase, Instacart, Rippling, Flexport, and Cruise. The firm has a well-built support team that helps talented founders build strong foundations.
As an Administrative Assistant, this person will help support the team on-site in their New York office. This front-facing role will be responsible for several different administrative functions while representing Initialized in a professional, friendly way. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a customer service-oriented mindset.
- Greet and assist all visitors
- Maintain the office by ordering and restocking all office supplies, snacks & beverages and keeping all surfaces and work spaces tidy
- Help coordinate monthly team lunch outings
- Help prepare and distribute any mail or packages
- Work with outside vendors and maintenance teams
- Track and distribute company swag
- Assist with other general administrative functions and ad hoc projects
- 1-3 years of experience working in an office setting or administrative role
- Proficient in G-Suite
- Previous experience working in high-end retail or hospitality a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- A++ attention to detail is a must
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Resourceful and proactive mindset
- Experience working on a team preferred
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
Base salary. Does not include bonus.
We fund tech companies before product market fit. Early investors in Coinbase, Instacart, Cruise, Flexport, Rippling + more — $100B+ in market value.