GoMassive Earth Network (GEN) Incubators is an India-based incubator that is working in the area of climate change and sustainability, undertaking the following activities.
- Run boot camps and incubation programs for Corporates.
- Host industry-focused events (NXT) to increase awareness as well as prepare industry-wide research reports.
- Invest in startups working in the area of working in Clean Energy, Clean Mobility, Clean Water, Clean Food & and Clean Cities sectors.
- Set up pilot projects in the area of plastic waste / sustainable forests and wetlands.
Gomassive has also run an accelerator - “Lowcarbon.earth" for UNEP in partnership with Massive Earth Foundation and is also the host of the NXT series namely MobilityNXT, WasteNXT, etc.
The Incubation associate is responsible for managing day-to-day operations and working closely with the program manager
- Oversee all aspects of the program including outreach, selection, mentoring and portfolio management
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the startup ecosystem
- Developing and executing outreach programs to attract best founders
- Developing and implementing programs that support the growth of startups
- Identifying new opportunities for collaboration and partnerships with venture studio
- Organize events, workshops and mentorship programs to help startups connect with potential partners and investors
- Publish relevant case studies & articles
1-2 years of startup program management including
- Experience of building & managing startup ecosystem
- Experience of managing startup/venture programs
- Experience in managing startup initiatives such as Masterclass, bootcamp, Demoday etc.
- Experience of leading/ coordinating key activities in an incubator/accelerator
- Prior experience as a startup founder or working with a relevant incubator/ accelerator/venture studio/ VC/ Angel investment firm
Investing in sustainability startups solving pollution & climate tech.