Senior VC Analyst
Are you an ardent follower of the latest updates in technology and the start-up start-up ecosystem ? Does conducting thorough market research and sectoral analysis interest you? Wish to be part for the buy-side VC desk? Then read on.
What we expect (Knowledge & Skills)
- Graduation from a Premier Institute
- 2-5 years work experience in an IB/VC/PE/Family Office
- Through understanding of the start-up ecosystem and investments landscape
- Knowledge and proficiency in conduction primary and secondary research with framework and models development
- Working efficiency in all VC and information database management and extraction skills
- Expertise in financial modelling , projections and due diligence is a plus
- Logical and analytical thinker with problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail, and structured work approach
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication
What you can expect (Key Responsibilities)
- The role will be responsible for providing comprehensive research support to the Founder’s office
- These research activities will be related to exploring the current start-up landscape and deep diving into disruptions
- Conduct primary and secondary research to assess investment potentials of specific sectors and companies
- Do information gathering and analysis about market size, key players, teams, users, products, services, financials, business forecasts etc
- Prepare detailed sector studies and keep abreast of important trends and developments in the relevant sectors
- Manage inbound and outbound leads
- Manage various deals at different stages of investment life-cycle
Who are we ?
Reasoned. the venture capital desk of the Bhagchandka Family Office is focussed on providing capital and strategic insights to early stage companies that are solving tomorrow’s problems. The Bhagchandka Group is a diversified business conglomerate with over three decades of existence in various sectors like Financial Services, Advisory, Renewable Energy, Media and Infrastructure. We are here to empower the doers who dare to dream the extraordinary and are prioritizing innovation in the present, to ensure growth in the future. We support them with the necessary funds, intel, connections and guidance to develop scalable solutions to solve global challenges.
Diversity, Inclusion & Meritocracy:
We pride ourselves on community and collaboration with a focus on creating positive impact and building a force for good. We value all points of view and believe in the power of doing things differently to drive innovation and catalyze change. We’re a team built on meritocracy, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome to be their true selves and do their best work. We consider all applicants on the merit of their academic qualifications and professional experience.
We are here to empower the doers who dare to dream the extraordinary.