Business Development/Community Analyst
Fin is actively hiring a new Business Development/Community Analyst to join our team. The Business Development Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Head of Business Development.
- Developing deeper relationships with key stakeholders in our network:
- Platform/BD/Partnership peers at other venture capital firms to identify best practices to deliver value to portfolio
- FinTech incubators and accelerators to help source companies for investment team evaluation
- Female and minority focused communities to increase diversity and inclusion in Fin’s broader network
- Developing and executing programming and events (both in person and online) to build and engage our community in ways that deliver value to the Fin Capital team, our portfolio companies, and our broader network. Regular and active event attendance and immersion in the FinTech community.
- Researching demand from our portfolio companies and strategic LPs for products, services, and internal workflows
- Identify service and software partners who could help us deliver on said needs and source potential discounts
- Providing input into Fin marketing and content to ensure we are adequately highlighting community engagement and leveraging our network to deliver content
- Helping write, source, and post social media, blog, and newsletter content for Fin’s core audiences
- Assisting portfolio companies on select projects and business development introduction requests
- Tracking progress and success of all ongoing introductions and projects across investors, portfolio companies, and partners
- Supporting strategic LP engagement by helping develop market landscapes on emerging fintech themes and companies
- 2-4 years in business development or strategy at a FinTech company
- Personable and engaging personality that can develop strong and long lasting relationships across the industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to conceptualize and communicate complex subject matter to a variety of audiences
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Enjoy building repeatable and scalable systems and processes yet recognize that human connection is the heart of effective communities
Please keep in mind this list is not all inclusive and you may be asked to perform other job functions not otherwise listed.
Fin Capital is a full lifecycle global asset manager exclusively focused on FinTech software. We invest from pre-seed to pre-IPO along with the public markets. As investors who deeply care about ESG, we seek impact on several dimensions and our mission is to build a long-term legacy for our investors, founders, firm and team members – the "Fin Family." We are passionate about rolling up our sleeves and partnering with repeat entrepreneurs that have deep financial services experience, audacious goals, differentiated products, and a global platform mindset.
We call ourselves "FinTech Nerds with Capital" as we are operators at our core with deep corporate and start-up leadership experience - we know intimately what it’s like to walk in entrepreneurial shoes. Through our "OS" Lighthouse and hands-on operating playbook, we add meaningful value beyond capital throughout the partnership lifecycle.
Read more about us here: https://fin.capital
Fin is an asset management firm investing full lifecycle in FinTech and adjacent verticals in principally B2B enterprise SaaS companies.