We are Seedcamp, Europe’s Seed Fund. We identify and invest early into world-class founders attacking large and global markets through disruptive technology.
The Seedcamp Nation includes over 470 startups building breakout businesses that change the way people live, interact and buy. Our portfolio includes notable brands such as Wise, Revolut, Sorare, wefox, Pleo, UiPath, viz.ai, Grover, and Synthesia.
We provide the infrastructure to support our exceptional founders, who’ve gone on to raise over $7Bn in follow-on funding from leading global investors. Seedcamp is its own fully-fledged network economy where our 1,000+ founders, experts, and their teams collaborate with, sell to, and learn from one another. We provide unparalleled resources, access to talent, and commercial relationships to companies in the Seedcamp Nation.
🎯 About the role
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast moving fund in a technical capacity, working directly with our Head of Technology, Miguel Pinho.
The role of the Technology Associate will be to support the fund, both internally on process, infrastructure and scalability but also externally through evaluating new tools and products that may benefit the fund or our portfolio.
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for Venture Capital and early-stage startups, who is looking to learn, but also contribute significantly the Seedcamp Nation.
As a new role within the team, we expect the position to cover many different tasks with varying levels of complexity, but this will evolve over time. Some examples include:
- Developing and Contributing to the Technology Roadmap for Seedcamp
- 3rd Party Software Stack Evaluation and Management
- Automation of Founder Support Systems
- System and Device Management
- Website Development and Improvement
- Founder Platform Development
- Cybersecurity Support
🚀 About you
We strongly believe that the best talent can come from all walks of life. As a result, below are some areas we feel that would make you a good candidate. If you think you tick most or all of these areas, we’d love to hear from you:
- 1-3 years of experience as a developer
- You’ve been a founder or joined as an early employee at a startup
- You enjoy to code but you like to get involved in wider support tasks for the team
- Hard working, down-to-earth and willing to get your hands dirty
- Someone who can contribute to identifying and building solutions to help Seedcamp scale
- You enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in data analytics, data science and data visualisation
- A passion for early-stage startups
- A proactive self-starter that thrives in an autonomous environment
🤝 What we offer
You’ll be part of a nimble team that, since its inception, has been taking a proactive approach to help shape the European tech ecosystem. When it comes to technology, connecting the dots in crafty new ways is in our DNA and has enabled us to build a tech stack that is allowing us to scale.
To achieve that, Seedcamp works closely with many of the most innovative companies in our space. That means that in this role you’ll frequently get exposure, pilot and at times even help design those new technological solutions sometimes before they are publicly available.
We’re living in a very exciting era in which the data-driven approach that we believe in is finally becoming more of a general reality. This means that by leveraging your technical skills, you will be in a unique position to improve Seedcamp’s tech stack (tool suite, code, integrations. etc), and data set even further hopefully doing our bit to push the industry towards becoming even more data-oriented.
The salary bracket for this role will pay between £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience.
If the role sounds like something you’d be interested by, please submit your application via the Airtable form below.
Seedcamp is Europe's seed fund, identifying and investing early in world-class founders attacking large, global markets and solving real problems usin...