Working Student Venture Capital
JVH Ventures is the investment vehicle of Johannis Hatt - a Berlin-based entrepreneur and founder of ProductsUp. We invest in startups, funds and real estate.
With more than 50 startup investments in the last 8 years, our active portfolio currently counts 37 companies (e.g. CoachHub, Everphone, Inne, Kyte, etc).
Because our portfolio and activities continue to grow, we are looking for a working student as soon as possible. There are many and varied tasks, as well as the opportunity to shape a lot right from the start.
- Evaluation of deal flow (pitch deck analysis, valuation, etc.)
- Support in due diligence (market research, competitive analysis, interviews, etc.)
- Supporting our weekly newsletter and knowledge hub (content creation, process management)
- Support in building an investor community (moderation, marketing, management, etc.)
- You are currently pursuing a university degree preferably in business, economics, management, natural sciences, engineering or a related field
- First working experience (e.g. internship at a startup or other fast-paced environments)
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Very good communication skills
- High interest in Startups, VC, Technologies, Communities, Marketing
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks
- Fluent in English, ideally also in German
You will work closely with our small team and gain exclusive insights into various fields of early-stage investments from an angel's perspective.
- See all aspects of early-stage investment, not just the deal flow
- Help to build a new form of angel/investor community from the start
- Direct sparring within a highly entrepreneurial team
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees, applicants for employment, interns and fellows without regard to race, colour, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family care status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, gender identity.
We invest in passionate founders at angel and seed stage.