Acceleration Program Intern
Inovexus is a cross-border acceleration fund that supports early-stage European entrepreneurs with innovative tech solutions. By combining funding and US-based mentoring, Inovexus empowers founders to think globally from the very early-stage.
Our comprehensive Acceleration Program, led by international mentors, paves the way for rapid scalability. Inovexus also supports innovative entrepreneurs with their financing needs, via a double investment power: its direct investment vehicle (Inovexus Ventures) and its community of Business Angels through the Inovexus Deal Club.
Your missions 🎯
As an Acceleration Program Intern, you will play a vital role in supporting the success of our early-stage startup founders. Your responsibilities will include:
Acceleration Program Management 🤝
- Organize Mentorship sessions, Office hours, Workshops and Events
- Match mentors with Cohort founders based on the mentor community's expertise and the specific needs of the founders.
- Assist portfolio founders on-demand: understand the needs and challenges of our startups to support daily
- Generate leads
- Participate in the selection of the startups joining the accelerator.
- Engage in community management activities to promote our startups across Inovexus' networks.
Portfolio Management 📈
- Collaborate with the Acceleration Manager in conducting monthly catch-ups with founders to monitor their progress within the acceleration program.
- Track portfolio success, and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
You will have the opportunity to attend some sessions between founders and mentors. 💥
As Inovexus is a rapidly expanding and flexible structure, you may be involved in various additional tasks, such as preparing Investment Memos, participating in due diligence calls, and contributing to the growth of the Business Angel Club.
Who are we looking for? 🧑🏭
- A 6-month intern with a solid academic background in business
- An initial experience in an accelerator, VC, or startup working closely with founders would be appreciated
- A first experience in marketing, content creation and community management is a plus
- A proactive and creative mindset, ready to work in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
- Fluency in English and French; other languages an asset (reading, writing, speaking)
- Proficiency in technology, digital tools and data management
- Passionate about startups, entrepreneurship and innovation!
Additional info ✒️
- When: Starting ASAP for 6 months
- Where: Paris, minimum 2 days per week at the office
- Competitive package
Application process 📮
- Apply through Crew.
- Interview with Inovexus team (Analyst, Associate & Partners)
- Potential small case-study
The Acceleration Team 🚀
The Inovexus Acceleration team is dedicated to supporting pre-seed and seed entrepreneurs through acceleration programs. This cohort-based program spans over 3 months and offers a range of valuable resources, including 1-to-1 mentoring sessions, work office hours, demo days, and workshops. The primary goal of the Acceleration Program is to empower entrepreneurs to achieve essential business KPIs that foster international growth and rapid global expansion.
To accomplish this, our cross-border mentor team provides vital support in various critical areas such as product roadmap development, fundraising strategy, acquisition and go-to-market planning, hiring strategies, and marketing.
The role of the Inovexus Acceleration Team is multifaceted. From onboarding founders and sourcing promising startups to crafting tailored Acceleration Roadmaps based on Inovexus' startup objectives, we ensure a seamless program experience, measure success, and serve as the primary point of contact for entrepreneurs throughout their journey with Inovexus.
Inovexus already accelerated 55 startups.
Inovexus is the first cross-border acceleration fund that supports early-stage European tech companies with global ambitions.