Internship Venture Capital Analyst / Venture Developer
Freigeist Capital is looking for an intern as Venture Capital Analyst / Venture Developer (m/f/d) in Bonn for a period of 3 - 6 months.
- Involvement in the investment decision process together with the investment managers
- Preparation of market and competition analyses and initial validation of business plans
- Interviews with founders and experts
- Support of portfolio companies in the role of a general manager: financial planning, marketing, sales, HR etc.
- Investment controlling: development and tracking of KPIs of our portfolio companies
- At least four completed semesters of a business-related or engineering degree with excellent grades from a leading university or business school
- Relevant experience, preferably in a startup or in the areas of venture capital, private equity, management consulting or technology
- Strong interest in technology of the future and the startup scene
- Thorough, responsible and independent way of working, quick comprehension as well as strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
You work in one of the most beautiful offices in Bonn with a highly qualified team, state-of-the-art software, the latest equipment and flexible office hours. "Facetime" doesn’t matter, getting the job done is key.
- Learn and grow with one of the most successful VCs in Europe
- Get an insight into innovative and disruptive new technologies
- Build leading tech companies with outstanding entrepreneurs
Please send your application only by email with CV, relevant certificates, cover letter and indication of the earliest possible starting date to praktikum(at)freigeist.com.
We back European tech founders.