Office & Personal Assistant (f/m/d)
Speedinvest is a leading early-stage venture capital firm with more than €1 billion AuM and 40 investors based in Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, and Vienna. Our dedicated sector-focused teams are the first to fund Europe's most innovative technology startups and our in-house operational experts are on-hand to offer founders ongoing support with growth, HR, market expansion, and more. Wefox, Bitpanda, TIER Mobility, GoStudent, Wayflyer, Open, CoachHub, Schüttflix, TourRadar, Adverity, and Twaice are among our portfolio of 250+ companies.
We are looking to expand our team and are hiring a full-time (40 hours / week) Office & Personal Assistant for our Berlin office.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Here at Speedinvest - our culture is a cornerstone of who we are. We are therefore looking for a new team member to translate the Speedinvest culture into a lived experience in our office. If you enjoy creating a positive work environment where everyone is motivated to come into the office everyday, while keeping things running and organized than this could be your dream job. In this role, you can make a lot of impact due to the wide-ranging set of responsibilities you’ll have with a lot of flexibility to constantly find ways to optimize and improve. You will be tasked with developing innovative ideas and solutions to create a positive, effortless workspace. Whether it is our team, founders, investors, or suppliers, we want you to create the best possible experience for everyone from the moment they set foot in our office. As a key member of our team, you will also become part of an international and fast-paced venture capital environment. We just raised two new funds so it’s a very exciting time to be joining our team and become part of our journey.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the office - including managing all suppliers and services.
- Working closely with the team to gather feedback and constantly come up with new ways to ensure the Si office is a welcoming, friendly and productive environment for the team and our customers
- Welcoming our guests, customers and interviewees in German and English and ensuring they have a great experience from the first moment they set foot in our office
- Liaising with the IT Team to ensure that all devices/Wifi are running smoothly
- Accepting post, booking appointments, organizing meetings, and preparing meeting rooms for our MDs
- Processing inquiries of and providing general support to the team on a daily basis
- Managing the generic office@speedinvest email address and liaising with the relevant stakeholders if needed in German and English
- Keeping the kitchen fully stocked with fresh and delicious supplies for the team
- Organizing monthly team lunches / drinks / dinners
- Ensuring office is fully stocked with all supplies needed
- Optimizing, automating and documenting office management processes
- Acting as a personal assistant to our Berlin-based General Partner
- Coordinating travel arrangements and schedule management
- Preparing for meetings and organizing meeting logistics
- Communicating with third parties on behalf of the General Partner in German and English
- Handling bookkeeping tasks such as expense management
- As someone who will need to be plugged into the needs of the team and be in constant contact with people, you should be a socially-minded individual who likes being around other people
- At least two years of relevant work experience, ideally in office management and/or hospitality
- Affinity to tech tools and very good MS Office knowledge, ideally also experience with G-Suite
- Fluency in English and German (at least C1), with excellent communication skills
- You set yourself apart with a structured, hands-on, and proactive approach and are happy to support your colleagues
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to identify tasks and work effectively without supervision
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A unique chance to step into the world of venture capital and startups
- An innovative environment with a growth mindset
- The chance to be part of an international, driven, talented and results oriented team
- The opportunity to continuously learn and grow
- An opportunity to leave your suits behind and wear sneakers to work
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply for this role. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, colour, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Game-changing founder support. Our focused investment teams know your industry inside and out.