Internship Investment Analyst VC
Caesar Ventures is a truly-early stage venture capital fund combining an opportunity fostering business angel attitude with a strong return-oriented institutional investor mindset. We are building on our heritage of combined multiple decades of business angel investment & founder experience and seek to bring together the best of both worlds. Our investment focus is somewhat skewed towards DeepTech with a preference for sustainability and health opportunities.
As we are currently setting up our fund, we are looking for a self-starter, entrepreneurial-minded individual who is keen on joining us in the early stages of what we believe will be an exciting and successful journey.
If you are as excited as we are about being part of creating Europe’s leading early-stage VC fund we will be excited to hear from you.
Sourcing new deals
- Scout outstanding founders and deal opportunities on relevant sources
- Evaluate incoming deal flow and identify most promising ventures
- Venture analysis / Due diligence support
Assessing investment opportunities
- Gather and analyze data, challenge business assumptions
- Run market research and conduct due diligence calls
- Contribute to investment memos for the internal investment committee
- Facilitate deal discussions
Building our fund operations
- Support the development of key frameworks for knowledge management and deal evaluation
- Define and improve core business processes
- Support and engage in the ongoing fund-raising processes
- Enrolled or recently completed BSc / MSc at a top-tier university, business or engineering preferred but not a must
- International experience either work or study, fluent in English and ideally German, if you bring another language on top that is a plus
- Preferably, previous work or intern experience in management consulting, venture capital/ investment banking or the tech / start-up ecosystem
- Passionate for new ventures, emerging trends in tech and new business ideas, interested in technology
- Curious self-starter with a hands-on mentality and an open mindset
- Solid analytical skills to assess complex financial models
- Very good communication skills, ability to quickly grasp and summarize complex topics
- Strong skills in office software (we are using Google Workspace)
- Work with an experienced and diverse team of entrepreneurs, managers, and founders
- Experience first-hand the ins and outs of the investment deal process
- A platform to grow your network and expertise
- Flexibility in terms of where you work from
- A value oriented culture driven by mutual respect which guides us in how we work together as a team as well as with our stakeholders such as startup founders and co-investors
And here some technical stuff
- Starting mid-March to mid-April, minimum tenure of three months
- Location Berlin/Munich and remote
- Competitive compensation package
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Caesar Ventures is a truly-early stage venture capital fund combining an opportunity fostering business angel attitude with a strong return-oriented i...