Plug and Play is a global innovation platform and venture capital firm. Our mission is to make innovation open to anyone, anywhere. Each year, hundreds of entrepreneurs join our vertical-specific accelerator programs to team up with our corporate members or receive a direct investment from Plug and Play. Plug and Play has over 45 locations across the world and our corporate members include: The Alliance to End Plastic Waste, USAA, Visa, Nationwide, Aflac, Daimler, Ford, Nissan, BP, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, Pfizer, Walmart, Coca Cola, Adidas, and over 500 more. Plug and Play’s corporate members utilize Plug and Play to identify the best startups to meet their challenges. Plug and Play’s proven investment track record includes Honey, Guardant Health, ApplyBoard, BigID, Kustomer, Rappi, Flutterwave, Hippo, PayPal, Lending Club, Dropbox, and many more.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Plug and Play is actively seeking a Marketing Associate to help execute our content strategy with a focus on inbound marketing initiatives. You’ll have the opportunity to work with diverse teams across the globe and connect with world-renowned corporations, startups, and investment companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, develop, and distribute content aligned with our key branding and messages including blogs, white papers, e-books, PR articles, and case studies
- Assist with the design and execution of social media and content campaigns
- Liaise with different teams across the company to build out relevant content for our audience
- Develop content calendar to ensure deadlines are met
- Write and proofread articles for our corporate partnership and investment announcements
- Work closely with our marketing and automation teams to support inbound lead strategy and execution, including SEO optimization and analytics
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Maintain our company brand guidelines in document and design review processes
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university, preferably in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or a similar field.
- 1-2 years of previous experience
- An excellent communicator with great writing skills and a keen eye for detail
- Familiarity with content and SEO strategy development and execution
- Knowledge of marketing tools and basic strategies
- Experience with tracking SEO and web traffic metrics including social media platforms and Google Analytics
- High energy, a strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, and a willingness to learn new skill sets
- Ability to multitask
- A Plus if you have a good eye for design and experience in the Adobe Suite and Keynote
What we offer
- Be part of Plug & Play - the biggest and fastest growing startup innovation platform globally with locations worldwide such as Silicon Valley, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin, Singapore, China, and Japan
- Be at the forefront of innovation and get access to groundbreaking technologies
- Be part of a dynamic, international, and open-minded team
- Get access to and communicate with leading international financial executives, startups, and investors
- You will work closely with our corporate partners daily and grow your network
- Work in a vibrant and unique working environment
- Various opportunities for your career development at our 45 locations worldwide
- Contribute and realize your own ideas and have room for self-development
*All applications must be submitted in English
** Plug and Play's global attendance policy: 3 days at the office, 2 days home.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The ultimate innovation platform: we connect the world's best startups to industry-leading corporations. ✨