Director - Learning Experience Design, VC Education Programs
We uplift people and economies around the world through entrepreneurship.
Who We Are
500 Global is a venture capital firm with $2.7B in assets under management that invests in founders building fast-growing technology companies. We focus on markets where technology, innovation, and capital can unlock long-term value and drive economic growth. We work closely with key stakeholders and advise governments and corporations on how best to support entrepreneurial ecosystems so startups can thrive. 500 Global has backed over 5,000 founders representing more than 2,700 companies operating in 81 countries. We have invested in 49 companies valued at over $1 billion and 150+ companies valued at over $100 million (including private, public, and exited companies). Our 180+ team members are located in 27 countries and bring experience as entrepreneurs, investors, and operators from some of the world’s leading technology companies.
Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and the broader 500 Global Education team to design and/or update courses for VCs, Angel Investors and Accelerator Managers.
- Under limited supervision, owns the full lifecycle of content creation to craft compelling, scalable, and highly engaging learning experiences using a range of tools.
- Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts to conduct needs analysis, design course curriculum, learning objectives, and develop courses. Acts as a thought partner to help Subject Matter Experts bring their content and expertise to life.
- Designs and develops written, video, assessments, and interactive content for self-paced and instructor-led learning.
- Partners with vendors to produce learning content as needed.
- Supports course updates by providing insight and feedback on best instructional practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 8 or more years of work experience relevant to education, training or curriculum development.
- 4 or more years of experience in people or project management.
- Expertise using popular e-learning content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Lectora, Gomo, Elucidat, or comparable software.
- Able to navigate and work well in a remote work environment, prioritizing projects and managing stakeholders across a global organization.
- Master’s Degree in Education
Your application has been successfully submitted.
500 Global is a venture capital firm with more than $2.7 billion¹ in assets under management that invests early in founders building fast-growing tech...