Senior Investment Associate
14Peaks Capital AG is a newly formed entity that advises the Luxembourg based fund “14Peaks Capital Fund I SCA-SICAV-RAIF” which invests in early-stage startups in the B2B software vertical. The fund is sector agnostic, the core of the portfolio will be focused on fintech, proptech, future of work and data & analytics. 14Peaks Capital AG (the advisor) is a Swiss entity with office in Cham, Switzerland. The fund entity sits in Luxembourg together with its external service providers.
14Peaks Capital AG is looking to further build out its investment team and hire a Senior Associate based in Switzerland to support on all fronts of the investment phase.
The role will report directly to the CEO and Partners.
- Help source and evaluate potential investments through financial due diligence, market research and competitive analysis
- Manage and document meetings with entrepreneurs, portfolio companies and handle deal flow
- Conduct financial analysis and valuation and structure alternatives for decision purposes
- Assist in the preparation of investment committee memos, fundraising documents, valuation memos, and investor updates
- Where skills allow, to write white papers and or blog on a regular basis to establish the credentials for yourself and the firm in the space
- Attend industry events/conferences and build out a network with relevant entrepreneurial communities
- A minimum of 5 years of prior cumulative experience in investment banking, consulting, venture capital, private equity
- Investment experience
- Track record of successfully sourcing venture capital investments of fast growing early-stage technology companies
- You are well-versed in and savvy about the venture capital ecosystem. You understand the industry at both high theoretical and on-the-ground practical levels and understand what it takes for a firm and an individual to be successful within it
- Demonstrate strong quantitative and analytical skills - you can navigate financial models and large datasets with ease, and can distill the key points to tell a story
- Accomplished and demonstrated writing skills
- A critical attention to details, a demonstrated curiosity, a willingness to pitch in in every aspect of the business and grow with the firm as it grows
- An ethos of hard work and initiative in previous endeavors
- Passion for the themes that 14Peaks addresses
- Degree in related field (MBA, Finance, etc.)
The candidate must be in possession of all necessary documents and working permits (in Switzerland) and agree to be subject to appropriate background checks.
Time: Ready to start on short notice
Paid holiday: 25 days p.a.
Location: Remote but based in Switzerland
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We seek to partner with exceptional founders and teams with bold and disruptive visions. We believe that the ability to execute on a well-defined stra...