Venture Capital Analyst
Are you looking to be a part of a dynamic venture capital team, where you’ll get hands-on experience and forge connections across the European startup ecosystem? Then join us as our new Associate!
Here’s what you’ll be doing as an Analyst at Join:
- You will build your network within the European startup ecosystem and source deals at conferences, networking events, databases or directly through interactions with entrepreneurs and business angels
- You will analyze investment targets, support due diligence processes
- You will create marketing materials and industry deep dives/sectoral research reports
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree; a degree from a technical university is a plus
- Two years of professional experience in a high-paced, high pressure environment (i.e. investment banking, consulting, venture capital)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and time management skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- High level of intellectual curiosity as well as autonomy and a self-starter mindset
- Team member attitude: collaborative, empathetic and communicative, upward managing
- Deeply passionate about technology and entrepreneurship
- Fluent in German and English; additional language is a plus
- Work permit for Germany
WHAT WE OFFER
The space you need to shine: We’re a small and dynamic team focusing on results and the big picture. Your exposure to all aspects of the venture capital model is uncapped, and the learning curve will be steep. That means there’s plenty of room for you to grow and thrive. You’ll not only join our investment team, but also our extended network of industry partners, venture partners, business coaches and investors.
Access to new & cutting-edge technological paradigms: We seek to transform industries by backing pioneers in manufacturing, construction, supply chain, logistics and R&D and help founders become the next global giants. You will be diving very deep into these trends and help us be ahead of the curve.
Work with entrepreneurs on equal footing: You will be working directly with extraordinary people who dare to challenge the status quo, and who are actively building the Neue Industry. Learning something new every day is one of the most rewarding experiences in our job.
Join Capital (www.join.capital) is a leading early-stage venture capital firm investing in European software startups. We focus primarily on industrial and enterprise software startups that are laying new foundations for our increasingly automated and connected world. We call it the European Neue Industry. Since 2017, we’ve invested over 20 teams all over Europe and we have big plans for growth and are looking for you to be a key part of it.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We turn scientists and engineers into leaders and CEOs, supplementing their technical expertise with a business instinct that keeps them agile and cap...