Financial Analyst (Internship)
When we launched Heritage, we did it with the idea of building a next-generation fund, combining traditional investment sourcing and evaluation strategies with proprietary technology solutions and data-driven approaches.
We want to connect the most elite families and entrepreneurs globally with carefully vetted top-performing private market opportunities, by heavily leveraging our digital products to make the alternative investment market more accessible, efficient, and connected.
Our team is proud of being international and eclectic, counting on the presence of top-notch individuals from a variety of diverse backgrounds: from private equity/ venture capital professionals and bankers to acclaimed software geeks, lawyers, and entrepreneurs.
Are you looking for an Internship in Finance?
As an intern in our team, you will be part of a strong scaling team where we believe in our interns, for this reason, you will be involved in key projects, take responsibility, and drive results. During your internship, you will work with some of the following areas and we will make sure to give you all the tools and knowledge to become an expert and highly skilled finance professional.
- Financial Modelling
- Corporate Finance
- Investment valuation
- Accounting and controlling
- Treasury activities
- Financial reporting to investors and other stakeholders
What we are looking for
- Proactive, fast learning and highly analytical mindset, confident to work in an extensively growing environment where a high degree of flexibility and willingness to learn is required
- Good vibe and empathy
- Ability to effectively interact with A-class international stakeholders and teammates
- You are a great performer with an excellent academic path. Indeed, you have a high GPA and of course, this is written in your CV!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in Excel
What we offer
- Work with some of the best people in the industry.
- Stay flex - we adopt a hybrid working model
- Meet the team at fun offsites every quarter!
CV screening > Screening assessment > Get to know us call > Team interview(s) > Logic & Attitude assessment > Final discussion > Offer
Our team counts 15+ nationalities and English is our working language.
Heritage is an equal-opportunity employer.
To limit human biases, the hiring decisions are made by a Hiring Committee.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Family-backed investment platform partnering with carefully selected alternative asset managers with a long-term mindset.