Berkah Ventures is a focused venture capital firm investing in early-stage, environmentally friendly, and socially sustainable businesses towards health, education, aquaculture, agriculture and livestock agriculture.
Our mission is to induce hyper-growth in building sustainable continuous development portfolios that impact the local and home economy. Its vision is to be a grassroots venture company bringing innovative approaches and cutting-edge implementations in addressing real-life social challenges for the betterment of the community.
This position is open for experienced candidates, Indonesian citizens only, with an opportunity to work remotely and regular meet-ups
- 2 - 3 years of experience as a consultant in corporate finance environment
- Excellent level of English and Bahasa (spoken and written)
- Bachelor degree in economics/finance/accounting/business
- Good analytical skills and understanding of financial statements
- Interest and passionate in venture capital and tech scene in SEA and Indonesia
- Proficiency with Ms. Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Result oriented, dedicated and can work independently as well as in a team settings
Support Investment evaluations:
- Identify and evaluate potential new investments
- Develop detailed financial models and analysis to support the investment decision
- Perform due diligence on the macroeconomic level, market and industry research, and the potential new investments
- Prepare reports on the result of market research and due diligence to support investment decision
- Build relationship and work closely with the portfolio companies’ management
- Review and prepare reports of the portfolio companies’ business, operation and financial performance
- Collaborate and assist in the portfolio companies’ fund-raising activities
Empowering the nation, cultivating strong companies.